In the extreme south of Belgium, standing in the mist, an ancient feudal castle is at the dawn of a new era. Over the centuries, its walls have suffered many attacks and were repeatedly destroyed.
Yet he is still standing, reborn from his ashes. After many vicissitudes, this venerable witness of dark ages is preparing to experience a war of a new kind. Pilots, brace yourselfs. The gates are open.
- F3U 2018 – Stage #01 (out of 08)
- Event Status : Finished
- Pilot Registration Fees : 10€*
* Must be paid in cash the day of the race
- Event Date : Sunday 15/04/2018 (1st edition)
- Schedule :
- Check-in & technical control* : from 7h30 to 8h30
- First race : 9h
- End of competition : 17h
- Registrations : from 28/03/2018 to 12/04/2018 midnight
- No access to the track will be allowed before the race
* All drivers MUST be in possession of their license (in paper version or on smartphone). Failsafe & VTX (Tramp HV) will be checked.
Club Aéromodélisme de Villers-La-Loue, CAV
Rue Croix-Jacques 34, 6769 Meix-devant-Virton
GPS : N 049°34’44” E 005°28’47”
Note : Don’t miss the inspiring Château de Montquintin located nearby.
Attention : following to a complaint introduced to the LBA this classification is likely to be modified.