5.1 Practice flights
One practice flight can be foreseen at the beginning of the event, left to discretion of the organizer.
5.4 Qualification stage
There is no qualification stage anymore. Pilots will fly all around the day as defined bellow **
5.5 Elimination stage
There is no elimination stage anymore. Pilots will fly all around the day as defined bellow **
5.6 Final stage
There is no final stage anymore. Pilots will fly all around the day as defined bellow **
** All day flying stages at Belgian F9U Championship
1. Pilots are mixed by 4 in each heat, based on temporary general results both in Open and Starter series.
2. Pilots will fly several laps determined by the Sportive Director (or the Race Director). Laps will be determined to have a flying time of around 2 minutes. – The final time is take into account for each pilot.
- If the pilot crashed, the penalty default result will be 3 minutes.
- If the pilot doesn’t finish the necessary laps after 3 minutes of fly, the default result will be 3 minutes.
3 Each multiple of 3 rounds is entitled to removal of one of the heats. The eliminated heats will be on all those of the day.
- if during the whole day there was 3 flying heats, the worst result will be remove from the final result.
- if during the whole day there was 6 flying heats, the 2 worst results will be removed from the final result
Final Ranking of the Day
- The result is based on the sum of all heats time of the day, excluded removed heat (see 5.6.3)
- Scores will then be provided as describe below (this rule is based on point calculation used in moto GP)
- 1st : 25 points
- 2nd : 20 points
- 3rd : 16 points
- 4st : 13 points
- 5st : 11 ponts
- 6st : 10 points
- 7st : 9 points
- 8st : 8 points
- 9st : 7 points
- 10st : 6 points
- 11st : 5 points
- 12st : 4 points
- 13st : 3 points
- 14st : 2 points
- starting from 15st, each pilot present will receive 1 point excepting for the excluded or absent pilots.
- One extra point will be added for the fastest heat in each Open and Starter series
- We obtain the final ranking of the day (exception see 9.)
Final Ranking of the Season
The season ranking is the sum of all the points/pilot obtained after each round. The 4 best results of the season will be used to obtain the final ranking. In case of ex-æquo the ignored value is taken into account; the biggest is then selected.
The 3 best Starter pilotes must fly in Open serie on the next year.